Given the current COVID-19 crisis, we have implemented the following protocol in order to safeguard the health and safety of our clients and our community, while also ensuring that buyers are able to view and obtain the information they need to make an offer:
1) We urge all buyers to view the photographs/video tour of the property attached to this listing before booking a showing.
2) By booking a showing for this property you are confirming that :
a) No one attending the showing (i.e. your clients, yourself) has recently travelled outside of Canada or has been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 2 months.
b) No one attending the showing (i.e. your clients, yourself) has had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
c) No One attending the showing (i.e. your clients, yourself) has come in contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis, or under quarantine in the last 14 days.
3) Prior to entering the home or touching the lockbox, we ask that you practice safe hygiene by disinfecting your hands/gloves, hand sanitizers will be provided in the home where possible.
4) We require that you limit touching as much as possible as you walk through the property. All interior doors will be open and lights will also be on. Do not close any doors or turn any lights off.
5) We ask that you or your clients refrain from using the washroom facilities during your viewing.
6) Showings will be limited to only the buyers and shall not include additional family members, friends or children unless there are exceptional circumstances and prior arrangements are made with the listing agent.
7) If you have any questions, kindly contact the listing agent.